Returning UK Player

Hi :wave:

I’ve been out of the game since Legion though played that casually on and off but due to real life commitments I never really managed to go far.

Been playing the game since release only really being dedicated/hardcore during TBC and WOTLK.

I’m looking to get back into the game again as I do miss it especially with the new expansion coming next year and thought why not?

I’ll be starting fresh so new character, new server, new everything and enjoy the whole leveling experience again but on the casual side.

I’ll be looking to do everything the game has to offer so dungeons, raiding, PvP, world events, you name it I want to do it.

A few questions then -

1. Are there any casual guilds recruiting that do everything but without being strict on class/roles, level and raid requirements on either alliance or horde?

2. Any particular new tips/advice I should know coming back?

3. I haven’t decided on class yet maybe a DH or one of the many healers but are there specs/classes to stay away from?

I’m basically looking for a casual friendly guild on either the alliance or horde who don’t mind having a returning player starting from level 1 that do everything in the game and will be around for the new expansion.

I think that’s it.

Welcome back!

1. Casual guilds are always recruiting. That’s almost the definition. Finding one you like is the trick. You should specify Alliance or Horde, and watch your realm choice, as well of course.

Check out Communites, like cross-realm guiilds. Here are two that are full of nice people:

1. If you’re starting now,
  • get Friendly with all three reps on your faction while questing to 120 in BfA, and do your three Foothold quests, and your Island tutorial quest, to activate your Flight Master’s Whistle
  • Hit Nazjatar and then Mechagon, new daily zones, ASAP at 120 for gear
  1. Nothing special. All classes are due for a rtevamp next expansion, so the future is anybody’s guess.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.