Returning user, good realm for BG queues?

Hello,

I’m looking to return to wow and level a player again from scratch (not classic/BC). Any advice on a good, friendly server that has short BG queues please as I level (and remain like that once max level). I’m not fussed on whether it is Horde or Alliance. Thanks very much.

I don’t actually know from experience, because I haven’t done any BGs at all in Shadowlands, but I’m assuming that Alliance queues are significantly shorter than Horde queues.

• The H/A population balance is out of hand and beyond a joke. Horde probably have 75%-85% of the activity. That means more people queueing on Horde side = longer queues
  • I just queued BGs on an Ally and a Horde. Ally time estimate: 2 minutes. Horde time estilate: 6 minutes.

OK, so you want an Alliance realm. That’s easy. “Friendly” is harder. I feel friendly realms went out soon after CRZ was introduced; the best you can do is find a friendly guild, and guilds are easier to find on large realms. The obvious candidate is Silvermoon, but if that’s too overcrowded for your tastes, Ravencrest might be a suitable option.

Awesome thanks so much :slight_smile:

Ravencrest is a great alliance realm

Aren’t BG queues region wide, and have been for a long time?

Yup. but Ally queues are ahorter than Horde, and if you’re going Alliance, you want a good Alliance realm.

So Silvermoon, no realms are good or friendly. You could go anywhere for the Alliance BG queues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.