Returning warrior LF guild/community for raids/m+

Hey, as you can read in the title im returning to wow for shadowlands.

Thats why i would like to be pro-active in looking for a community/guild to play with.

About me;
Im 28, from Norway. Full time job from 8-16.

What im looking for;
A guild for mythic+ mainly, with raids maybe 1 or 2 days a week.

What you are getting;
A warrior with deep knowledge of the class. Been playing warrior since classic.
A guy that tries to make the most of his character with the time at hand. Dedication

As in where my future guild/community is located, server or faction, i dont mind either. I just hope to find my gang for shadowlands. So im happy to change if thats what’s needed.

Thanks for reading, and i hope you have a fantastic day further.
-Hewn

Check us out and let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile: [A] [Outland] Natural Competition – Recruiting Mythic Raiders for Shadowlands

Hey man, we’re currently recruiting on stormscale if you’re intersted! If you want to chat further hit me up :slight_smile:

Hey there, Please add me on Discord.

Miester#0905

Thanks for showing interest, i will be adding you all for a chat after the weekend :slight_smile:

if you even want to abandon the horde (A-EU) {Fates Reforged} Heroic/Social Guild Recruiting Now

You sound like a good fit. We do a 1 day raid and many of our members spend a lot of time outside of that doing content such as m+. Have a read and contact me if you’re interested.

Hey Hewn welcome back to the game!

Myself and a few friends recently came back and made a guild on H-Kazzak with the intention of building a strong core for shadowlands, we are currently not continuing to raid in BFA and are just chilling before the prepatch.

If your still looking and want to find out me feel free to add me for a chat :slight_smile: bnet: Sarah#23943 or discord Chii#1299

Otherwise i wish you the best in your future adventures!

Hey there, we’re recruiting for SL ATM, EU based on twisting nether horde, my discord is Sloburn#3132