Revert Alterac Valley CHANGES

Literally AV was fine and NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE asked for these atrocious AV changes. Revert it as it was before, you go in, you win or lose, you get out you get nice chunk of honor and rep. I don’t wanna play 10min, 1hour or 10h AV’s. Revert the changes back it’s not fair to people who didn’t get the rank 10 or lower ones. Like why would you change any of it, who asked? People who play 30 min. WoW a day? My god…

1 Like

I agree, I also demand that they let me solo all raid bosses and get all the loot instantly dropped, I don’t want to play the game.

2 Likes

why don’t you just farm your precious honor in AB or WSG like a normal person doe?

AV was always the pve/rep farm bg while the others were for honor farm.

1 Like

No thanks, AV is a PVP battleground, people shouldn’t be rewarded for treating it as a PvE boss fight.

1 Like

So how come it’s full of PvE encounters?

PvE racing is by far the most fun PvP in wow. They should actually embrace the natural evolution of AV and make a new BG based around it.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA no…no more Zerg fests while you afk in the cities, now you have to work at it!!! XD must suck when your faction is so use to zerg fests that they forgot how to actually win the BG, rip

And for those crying “We DoN’t PlAy AlL dAy”, go to WSG, AB, literally made for zerg fests, GG

I got to admit, this I will be rank 10 and I do feel for anyone that now has to rank in this new style.

Changes have been reverted
The AV you have now is the original AV. What we had at the beginning was the new changed version where player characters had increased stats compared to NPCs

Just no! AV needed to be adjusted. I just hope this is enough and we won’t need even more!

I hate playing this game too. All I want to do is get pixels as fast as I can so that I’m free to do other things.

WoW is, after all, a job. And don’t you want to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible?

Good god, you people need to quit this game. You’ve no idea how absurd it sounds to be angered about having to play it.

3 Likes