Revert Battle of nazjatar change please

Its not fun, just zoning in or searching lfg just to check if its up or not and then changing server and logging on the alt i want to do it on.

Why change it now ? what exactly was wrong with the timing being fixed every 3 hours from 00:00, pearls are not going to be a major next patch which is right around the corner.

Developers’ note: As players have learned the timing of the event over the course of Rise of Azshara, increasingly the perceived optimal way to participate is to camp the control points in advance of the start time. By adding some variance (which still averages out to a 3-hour interval), we hope to make the Battle for Nazjatar more dynamic without reducing the overall frequency of the event.

Camping isn’t an excuse because i still see this happening on both side, whoever start the raids goes to cap the bases and then hits the other factions main base. i made one 2 days ago while on alliance and the 2 guys i accepted at start flew right above new home, and horde group do the exact same thing still.

You could have easily made it so kills within the base wouldnt count, or a similar to honor debuff at portal use. My point is, it isn’t helpful and solved nothing because people are still doing the idiotic camp tactic, this change is unneeded, unnecessary and annoying, please revert it.

1 Like

People complained a lot.

I personally didn’t mind the old fixed times battles, but the new variable times works well - more spontaneous and funner.

And whatever strat works is the one to do.

Yes this change are just stupid, now you have to sit and camp and not beeing able to do anything else if you want to get it done. The reason it was good before was that you could cap your alts for the sets both for upgrades and for transmog sinse this expansion you cant buy the sets after the season is over like you could do in Legion.
Im just taking a guess that the number of ppl doing this must have gone down alot.

1 Like

It got changed because of complaints. Not many defended the battle system before the change, but after the change, new complaints hehe.

Yeah becouse the only change that happend was the start time, ppl still join raid and run over the other factions base anyway. Now its just a bigger pain to cap alts for both upgrades and transmogs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.