Revert Evangelism change

You can’t just change the core gameplay for disc in a prepatch less than a month away from new expansion release withouth any communication and more importantly withouth any testing. I’m not talking about numbers, I’m not saying disc will be bad but this change is terrible.
The one thing that made disc fun to paly was evangelism. Now with 3 min CD the only reason to bring a disc is barrier.

REVERT EVANGELSIM CHANGE!!!

3 Likes

Disc is the most hard healer to play in raid, he do less damage than other because blizzard can’t just increase damage and lower attonment transfer.
No spirit shell so we can ramp 15 sec just for overhealing because 3/4 other healers heal at same time.
Now we need inervate on cd because they nerf mana given by mindbender and evangelism 3min cd it’s just a joke, no one go take this talent with 3min cd and we don’t have mana for radiance on cd, so what ? Disc is just not playable now. GJ Blizzard

I have too shockingly noticed evangelism change just now. Why ? I mean… You already took away SS didn’t you ? Why also nerf evangelism to a 3 min CD ? Very strange… Wasn’t an imba thing even at the first place ? It requires skill to use that spell ! Cmon now !

They already reverted this one. The other changes also look good imo.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-priests/1279512/1814

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.