Revert LFG Dungeon, please!

First I thought it was my addons so I disabled all and it is blizzard default ui. Icon looks like nintendo console or smt like that and I STRONGLY dislike it! It doesnt fit to this game so please revert it!

Now it is much worse with new system! You cant click name to invite coz names move down all the time so how are you supposed to invite? It is SUPER annoying! This is so BAD!

What have you done, Blizzard?

I havent done any dungeons today but is IT really live ? Then its huge quality of life upgrade as you can see the +/- the Comp before applying to see if you are not wasting time because they already have your Class or Comp is sub optimal

3 Likes

Must admit i don’t like the coloured icons either. They make it hard to see the role icons for me. I have to hover over every one now to read the tooltip to check if there’s a dps spot available, which by the time i do that the groups full.

Maybe someone will make an addon to fix the annoyances blizz introduced when trying to incorporate some addon’s functionality into the base UI. :wink:

Though the class coloring is a good improvement.

After doing like 4-5 dungeons today, new ui is a clear improvement for me.

While sure the icons do not look that good, they actually offer nice information about the comp of the group.

Best feature by miles is filtering for each dungeon, level, and for groups that lack certain roles.

2 Likes

There are mods (currently broken) which have been doing what the this apparent UI upgrade does for many years now. This UI might look like an improvement if you haven’t had any mods but its actually a downgrade. Yes you can see the classes but performance wise its pretty crap it takes a while to refresh and you can’t easily see the ratings of the groups without hovering over each one. The filters are also pretty limited and it constantly refreshes.

Using this new crappy UI I have ended up in two groups full of bad players simply because I couldn’t see their rating when applying.

See this rofl this community COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING ROFL. if u cant read dont shoot blizzard for it.

Ok so they added part of the functionality of an addon to the base ui.

And this is bad for players why?
In some days the addons you are using will be updated and you will be back to it, while others without them will have the extra functionality.

Its bad because it doesn’t actually show any useful information about the groups that are listed. What is the highest key done by the group leader? this is handy for knowing if its just looking for a boost.

What’s the average item level of the current group members?

None of this information is displayed just a class list.

You can’t arrange by time listed or by highest score

The raid you can’t do any filtering.

for me its amazing change :slight_smile: huge huge improvement

1 Like

From a pure sign up perspective this is great, no need to use that addon I used anymore.
It seems not everything listed in the patch notes are there yet but I assume they’ll fix that.

Sounds awful if applicants really jump down in the list when you list a key.

It’s not pretty, I was suprised

Hover over a listing, it shows you the highest they have done for the dungeon they are listing and their highest overall

Blizz broke the Premade Group Finder addon… :sob:

The new UI is great. Love their new UX team, cheers :smiley: