Revert Rdudu buff

Oke we all saw that this buff was over the top and made Rdruids too OP,just revert it so we can have a bit more balance

17 Likes

Rdruid was absolute trash tier before the buff though

except it wasnt but ok

9 Likes

except it was

1 Like

Resto druid was fine. In 2v2 resto druid was already broken. For 3v3 balance was fotm so most druids simply played balance instead. Those that wanted to stay healer simply played resto shaman because that was broken too. Post-patch, resto druids were in a good spot compared to other healers.

7 Likes

funny how pretty much everyone agreed that rdruid was slowly becoming meta with the caster meta and people getting more gear. its almost like they didnt need a 10% buff to be viable, since they already were viable

10 Likes

Just gonna do that like i did with MW Monks and bump it untill Blizzard dont rework or revert the buff on RDruids…it worked first time i hope works again…little by little we can make this game more balanced,i hope…

plz more buffs. buff cat form dmg for rdudu more

Bump untill reworked or reverted

If you think rdruids were viable before nerfs you are beyond stupid, literally npc mind, can’t change. Sad!

not all classes got 1 button still, blizzard work pls. i want my 1 button (p.s. me feral)

Is it just me who cringes hard when people call a druid “dudu” ?

3 Likes

Can’t include links but check what cdew has to say…
clips twitch / LazyCrispyBeanThunBeast

@Drae take a look at this twitch clip =)
/ TalentedElegantGoshawkGOWSkull

1 Like

cdew got last place in this tourny i heard (38 out of 38). he even played rdruid in it and admits he does not know rdruid. 10% was very significant cuz of how mastery works. blizz actually had a nerf to mastery in patch notes but only the buffs made it live. A nerf to mastery is a bad direction tho, cuz then all druids have to change their equipment. in 1-2 tiers that may be needed and at the start of the season not in the middle.

Even after buffs hpala is just as good and equally matched in terms of mana management. so if they nerf nourish (it does deserve a nerf) or rdruid healing they should also nerf hpala mana management.

ok well I guess you with your 1750 achievement know restodruid and game balance better than a multi r1 healer who has won blizzcon

Yes that is true.~70% win rate with pugs beats losing all games and getting 38 out of 38. Not to mention him abusing the broken boomy lively spirit trait to the max even with a cancellation bug to win in last tourn. He seems super biased toward rshaman and I don’t remember him crying for rshaman nerfs when it was super good sometime in last season. Asking for rdruid 10% buff to be reverted and then some nerfs on top shows it. Besides he admitted to not knowing rdruid and being bad at it as i told u.

Resto druid was the worst healer pre to the buff. Anyone who disagrees isnt objective, It needed a buff but 10% was too much, 3-5% would have been better. Now it is the strongest healer probably. Also it should get reworked e.g. buffing cultivation,revitalize, cen ward, making cyclone baseline, removing nourish and reverting the 10% buff would be perfect imo.

2 Likes

The simple problem is the Meta. Resto druid has always been pretty strong with double caster and double caster being OP makes the problem even worse

2 Likes

Hi,

I just had discussion with my friend. I am doing around 20k HPS in arenas, and he is telling me that i can do even 30k. On my other healing characters that are even better geared, I do less than 10k. I do not know if more than 20k is even possible ?

Do you guys have any tips how I can push above 20k hps, without OOM-ing in the first 10 minutes of the game ?