Revival of Boost Buddies (Free boosting, no catches, or strings attached)

Sadly boost buddies is no longer, the time, the effort that I personally have to put into running it, and keep check of everyone is too much. I do have a real life to take care of also.

In the future when time is there, I will start it up again, although I will need some help in both recruitement, advertisment, and managing the boosters.

Thank you everyone.

11 Likes

Gogo, lets get this project rolling.

2 Likes

Yes, let us definitely get it rolling, kolli <3

1 Like

(No i am not going to join you guys project, i am just making a statement from my own here).

I’ve done what you guys project consist of since 2012, and i keep getting asked why. For how much long will you guys continue to accept your going to get bombarded with questions why about you do it. Til it gets to you.

Just saying, think about that guys. Good luck with your project regardless :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Izzy, I know that frustration. As stated I ran the same project couple months back, and the load was enormous, as said over ten thousand players, fourty thousand likes, and constant spams, and questions. Why?

The honest answer is basically that it brings joy to me personally, if I can make someones day, and make them smile, happy for a moment, that’s all I care for, and I keep telling them that. But the feels is right with you.

2 Likes

please do not sign up for this -_-

this man’s the reason, good hardworking people like me make less gold!

2 Likes

If i sound rude, please know that I am sorry. But how will me boosting people for free, stop you from herbing, or mining and making money off professions. <3

1 Like

Im no miner. -_-

1 Like

And things like this is what will ressurect the community. :heart:

6 Likes

Sign me up! I’m no mythic raider but I can hopefully contribute towards helping ppl. I’ll join the DC later this afternoon.

1 Like

Signed.
And i hastily married a suave Indian lady whose 37 cousins also play wow and need tutoring.

1 Like

This is great :smile:

1 Like

Great to see you know the pain too :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope your project gets a strong start!

3 Likes

Best of luck with your project.

2 Likes

Feel free to hop on the discord, even if you have no need for a boost, or volunteering, or if you need one. Alts are more than welcome. And thanks for all the positive comments. We are growing little by little, so hopefully we’ll get started soon enough :slight_smile:

mmm yes! makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3 OwO

1 Like

You were the one complaining cos of wanting to boost for gold? :joy:

3 Likes

Please feel free to sign up, we have boosting options for all types of boosters, and we seem to lack quite a few horde boosters. But we can still use alliance ones, hehe. Thanks for the positive comments!

1 Like

Its great to see communites and free services because the amount of lfg demanding one shot overgeared is horrendous and puts you off content. Playing d2 less toxic no gear repairs costs ever if you die and 3 man heroic dungeons and 6 man raids and can join NA or EU even if EU and lfg on website to sign up join discord and go and yes we zerg fast no problems so mythic dungeon international here we come!

Judging by his best m+ runs and raid progress, he’s the one that should sign up for boosts.

Good luck with the project, Betol.

2 Likes