Reward chests gold nerfed

I am wondering what was the reason for nerfing the gold reward by about 80%? Here I thought Blizzard was going to reward those who put time into playing the game at the end of the expansion… But no… quoting a late good guy here… Why cant we have nice things? I guess I will not be doing the weekly chests anymore, it does not reward enough for the time you spend to complete it. And yeah some are quickly moving past Champion gear already.

1 Like

Yup i noticed it as well, instead of getting 1500~1550 gold for a completion now it merely rewards 200~300 gold…

Blizzard sure is doing it’s utmost best to make the game less and less fun these days.

How about fixing despawning world bosses mid / end fight?
Or how about world bosses and world quests that don’t complete regardless of how many tries?

If this is the way it’s going now i might be better off quitting the game, this is getting ridiculous.
Things that are actually fun get broken or “patched” in a high tempo whereas any bug that is really annoying for the player, they’ll take their sweet time if and when they ever want to fix it.

It’s getting really demotivating.

1 Like