Rework convoke!

Was doing some m+ on tyranical , the druid was like : "hope convoke crits " :joy:

I finally levelled up my Druid over the weekend and even though I am Feral, Convoke seemed extremely overpowered… seeing Balance Druid’s use it… even more so.

1 Like

rogues 1400% damage increase in Legion was the moust ridiculous thing :stuck_out_tongue:
well they hit currently 40k+ with a shadowstrike whats a big joke aswell

Thing is if they remove convoke druids become useless… its all their damage. It just needs mega nerfed. Its zero skill dps and only hunters should have this title…

2 Likes

To be honest convoke has made balance druids stupid. Most of them are just flying with the fact they can do big numbers with 1 skill. They dont interrupt or do mechanics they just pew pew. I’m not saying all are like this but ive seen this happen with our guilds balance druids… and some pugs in m+
I think reducing the overall damage of starfall and surge would help quite a bit already.

3 Likes

yeah i play a noskill class becourseiam lazy :rofl:

2 Likes

how would they become useless? they bring treants, roots, aoe silence beam, stampeding roar and can swap to bear form with bark to ignore stuff that would 1 shot other leather wearers

1 Like

balance druid before they had convoke …

Bad dps = useless mate…

Funny way to spell Warrior…
…or pladin :thinking:

1 Like

Warrior takes way more skill than hunter… i have hunter dk and war at 60. Dk is way harder to play than both war and hunter combined…

Hunters are ez mode… but druid now takes the eziest mode

1 Like

Dunno how this proves anything??? Also warriors need 2 weapons for ilevel scaling… arms has died again :frowning:

Don’t say druids. Say Balance Druids. Ferals aren’t as broken as these dumb looking chickens.

That being said… You can rework or replace or do whatever you’d like to convoke. But then, realize that in PvE, right now, convoke is the only decent burst feral druids have.

So, if you nerf convoke, you’d better replace it by something as good as it is for feral, to compensate.

can be that blizzard will abandon SL afther 9.1.0 or 9.2.0

No Idea what you are talking about… Single Target yes but m+ every spec is very viable.

As for PVP sure, remove it. For PVE I do not see the problem

imagine if the development time they wasted on these trash borrowed powers, was used to make classes better and more balanced. i bet this game would have been so much better.

6 Likes

Wut?? 200 ilevel druids poops all over every other class in the game son…

2 Likes

Think they should buff it to 20 skills to be honest. And cut the heals and swipes and stuff out. Kinda biased as I play boom though…

I think at the moment pvp is a bit too bursty for my likings.

Just lessen pvp healing and increase health.

MM hunter can with enough mastery. It seems to affect Counter Shot’s range to match the other abilities.