Rework convoke!

Never seen a solar beam??? Boomies just have that.

You don’t have to, I was simply destroying your flawed argumentation. Boomkin is among five other top dps specs in the rankings.

Either live with your class or reroll. If you are fine I see no reason to cry about other classes you have never played or the slightest clue about. This is what I find cute about your Jealousy. :slight_smile:

Fair point… although the new, totally OP, Survival fire damage AOE ‘Unleash Hell’ I just thought up, would fix that… by stunning opponents and boosting all Survival Hunter and Pet DPS by 200% for 6 seconds.

You just play the fotm class an believe you are good, nothing more than it.

How dare Blizzard attempt to make abilities that are actually fun to press.

3 Likes

It’s also fun when the enemy druid in arena starts with root beam on you and your partner, uses all cds and convoke and only ends up healing himself :laughing:

2 Likes

Balance druid is imbalanced, how ironic.

On a serious tone, I do think it’s a bad desgined ability, but it’s going to remain the same. Also, convoke is gone in a couple of year, so relax!

1 Like

Paladin complaining about convoke, ok!

Lmao, I’m guilty of accidently doing this

Says the bad player who dont have any proper experience about pvp or pve ; also no proper knowledge about game.

I play druid since end of Tbc. Besides , feral is far from being fotm. Actually ; it is far worse than you actually ''believe ''in. ıt is on bottom % 2.

The actual ratio of 2200+ players that have paladins are % 7 ret paladins. And % 14 holy paladins.
Ferals are at % 2 ; balance it at % 5; resto is at % 1.

Who plays the fotm spec now hmm ? ‘‘who has no clue about game ?’’.
Dont worry, i’ll answer now, because you are embarressed by my comment now.
‘‘it is you’’.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.