Rhsman in m+

with 4set and jonan’s chainhealing lego is
OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP

Bring on any damage, 10x bursting, np, can heal it.

1 Like

ok and? :stuck_out_tongue: i dont get your point

1 Like

You sure? the average shaman pug with full tier set and double 291 legendaries struggle to outheal me as warrior tank :thinking:

u gotta use defensives as tank kek

Late to the party, but… in M+, that doesn’t really say much. Any good tank will be pretty damn good at keeping themselves upright in most dungeon situations, at this point in the expansion, with tier sets and double legendaries. When I go into M+ I slap on two caster DPS trinkets and the legendary that gives my Earth Elemental a permanent earthquake, and go Kyrian for the AoE damage their covenant ability does. When I outheal the tank, it’s usually because of a specific ability that does a lot of group wide damage, like the Masks in Da Other Side, or because someone is standing in something or something hasn’t gotten interrupted.

Then you bad heal

I main druid for the sole sake that healers won’t heal me, so i’l do the job myself, but when im warrior i usally sit at super low hp most of the time

+ I comment mostly from a pug experience, if you got a sugartank then thats different depending on the tank

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.