Rhuv spawn conditions and mount farmers

isha’s mawrat leash is the most annoying mount to obtain in the game o collect currently and this is due to the conditions that need to be met to even have an attempt at the mount of which ill list off and need to be changed

1st every rare in zerith mortis that’s killed has a 1% chance to spawn 1 of 3 rare’s in the dunes at the top o ZM- this is a pain ppl have been spending 3-4 hrs killing rares just got get 1 of them to spawn ill get to that in a second (my recommendation is to up it to 10% chance to spawn 1)

if this is not what bliz wants to do my 2nd option is to remove 1 of the mobs and amend the achievement concerning those 3 rares and combine loot tables.

my 3rd suggestion is to scrap the kill of the rares requirement and just have 1 spawn every 20 mins if its not killed it’ll be random again as to which spawns.

my 4th and final suggestion if blizzard doesn’t want any of these is to simply have the mount be guaranteed to any 1 that tags rhuv

2 Likes

I never realised there were conditions for them spawning although all the times I’ve been back to ZM it’s a hive of activity as a lot of people are still doing the mounts etc.

1 Like

a lot of ppl may be doing that but that doesn’t change the absurd spawn conditions for the 3 rares i have been in zm for a good bit today and it took over 4 hours just to spawn 1 of those 3 rares which imo is just absurd regardless of how many people are in the zone now.

having rares that only spawn after an undetermined amount of rares is bad game design. it was bad game design in 9.3 and is still bad game design now and should be changed.

the 1st 3 suggestions i have listed above benefit every1 mog collectors achievement hunters and mount collectors alike, it will save people sitting for 4 hrs+ killing rares and waiting for a rare to spawn which they might not even be after

super rng rares just aren’t fun to deal with they are just super frustrating, the amount of rng layered on to this mount is just absurd

1 Like

Oh I 'm sorry I wasn’t trying to imply that those conditions are reasonable. I was genuinely amazed those were the conditions to spawn it.

I farmed it when it was current and it wasn’t much better, I spent most of my time in the group finder sitting at the location waiting for groups to pop up. Although rares are killed at a far more rapid rate now I don’t imagine it’s any easier to find the trio boss spawn up. I have killed it while in ZM every time I was there but only in passing. Farming it and farming the right one in particular is a pain.

Neither did I.
I did want a transmog from one of them once and flew there. They weren’t there and I waited a wee while but got bored and left.
I don’t like this form of gameplay. I don’t have the Time-lost Proto Drake, Sha mount nor any similar one. I don’t have the patience to hover over a spawn site in the vain hopes of getting a tag for nil chance at something dropping.

I strongly agree that spawning Iska is time consuming and annoying and i understand the designers of the game dosen’t want us to get something very fast so we don’t get bored and they don’t run out of content with some consideration and puting myself in their position i have the following solutions
1- up the condition to spawn the 3 rares to 3 % but make the mount drop less like 20% instead of 33% if it was
2-make them spawn without the condition in 30min rotation but make the mount 1-3%
3-leave it like it is but make the mount like 50 %

Wish Devs would spend a damn ounce of time to ‘nerf’ old content to make it more solo friendly when there’s barely any people around doing them compared to current content…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.