Ridiculous Queues

I seen on twitter apparently France staff were advised to strike today because of Activison Blizzard making them all redundant.

Is that why the login gates have been murdered?

What am I supposed to do with my evening now, talk to my kids? My fiance? But I dont even have anything in common with them anymore thanks to this game…

5 Likes

Probably just blizzard failing again. This has been happening lately more than once. it is just way worse today.

1 Like

its a reverse queue too , instead of going down it goes up . wonder if queues are based on Australia servers

2 Likes

Waited an hour and got to 170 min and it then jumped to 289 WTF???

2 Likes

I thought it was bugged so closed the app and tried to reopen that… Paying the price big time here

1 Like

how can they not fix this yet ,everytime this happens just fix it ,atleast let me play something else

For every minute players wait Bobby Kotic gets another $

1 Like

its a shambles as always

That is very voolish of you to think they will fix their ways. :wink:

I went from 300+ mins, down to 60 mins, back up to 120mins, down to 60mins and finally back up to 139mins. What a mess lol.

1 Like

battlenet logged out while i was cooking. this afternoon it was 16 minutes. now it is 475 minutes

Logged on earlier today, tweaked my character then had to go to work. Logged when I finished, 120 minute queue. Left for half an hour, suddenly increased to 287 minutes. I think going to wait for a day or two!

battle.net app never worked why do we still have it

Idd, it is pretty useless, 560 minute que here

ok my wow realm is offline why cant i play modern warfare instead or get into any game

just go through game not battle net straight in :slight_smile:

thats not working keeps kicking me cant connect to blizzard app

i just went offline and waited in the que and I’m back on

1 Like

still got told i was in a queue

Gone from 457 mins to 528 mins