Rift farming

Uhm, I need more tiers on my codex, and someone said to do rift farming. But the 2 groups i have joined have been…a tad elitist? And we never even got started.

TBF Can someone tell me what is rift farming and how does it benefit my codex? :see_no_evil:

Basically, get a party of five, go into a rift, wormhole to the Maw (or mount up and run, but being an engineer is just too strong, so be one), and farm the Famished Darkness mobs. You need tier 4 to do it, though, 'cos that lets you buy rift keys, but reaching tier 4 should go reasonably fast anyway.

Helps when one know what to expect :slight_smile:

I faced the same problem, decided to give up this popular “rift farm strategy”. I just create a group called “rift quest”, jump in the rift and start clearing stuff. Eventually people will apply, or you’ll find loners struggling in the rift that you can invite.

Maybe I’m wasting my time on not following the “macro/toy” strategy, but I don’t mind.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.