Rigged Horde Battlegrounds?

Hi,

We never win in a horde. Allies seem immortal, have lots of familiars like bots. We can do three or four in a row and lose pffff !
With AI these days they have the impression that everything is fake, it’s distressing !
Passionate about the game from the start, it’s discouraging.
Come on, have a good day and long live Jesus!

1 Like

alliance just having a better winratio for a bunch of reasons, the biggest one would probably be the players tho

Horde was ahead in winratio for ages, it started to change around bfa, and it definetly peaked in s1 dragonflight, not i feel like we somewhat stabilize it a little… alliance still on the winning end but not as overwhelmingly like season 1

Is there any actual current data on this, or is this just based on subjective experience?

Imo it is easy to win with either faction if you take care of your gear, focus on objectives, use consumables etc.

Players should not be looking towards where the grass is greener but focus on how they could become better at the game instead.

2 Likes

I started this game as horde. At one point Got so sick of losing so much I lvld Alliance…
…only to discover Alliance loses just as much lol… Winrates on all toons have always been between 40-60%. When I see horde complain here how much they lose I’m always suprised as for me it feels alliance is always losing lately. Biggest difference for me between horde and Alliance is Alli gives up faster when behind whilst on horde they manage to come back and win after being behind. But I dunno tbh my stats are mostly from before the premade explosion. And nowadays I see Premade Alliance minions with 98% winrates aswell as horde with those winrates… So I doubt those will influence the stats, or this subjective feeling of losing, of normal players in a positive way…

1 Like

It’s normal for the Alliance to win. What did you expect? The Horde are just unorganized brutes.

Playing Alliance literally makes you superior in every sense.

3 Likes

Zug zug! :stuck_out_tongue:

Who needs a house if you can live In a glorious mud hut like a true gigachad?

yes, i confess i base this solely on my experience as a bg spammer, i could tell that aside from the bg that we actually carry the winrate usually sits between 45 and 65, its never really overwhelmingly negative or positive like 80% or 20%
occasionally u get losestreaks even for 7-10 games maybe, but it all balance out eventually with 4 wins 1 lose 4 wins 1 lose and so on,

i think right now i sit around 70% winratio or smth, but i feel like horde used to win more bgs back in the day, that or my class wincondition in bg has changed drastically

in cataclysm i could burst ONCE and know half my work was gdone in that bg as one good combustion was a literal teamkiller, now, not so much