Ringing clarity nerfed!

• The extra spells from Ringing Clarity (Kyrian) now have a longer delay between hits. Additionally, area-of-effect Judgment hits from Divine Toll are no longer reduced by 25% in PvP, and Judgment triggered from Ringing Clarity is reduced by 25% in PvP.

LOL jk had to buff the cleave damage to compensate

Dosen’t ringing clarity already do 50% less damage in pvp? I don’t know if its being nerfed to 75% or just being reduced to 25%

But i see blizzard still keep nerfing paladins but leaving rogue/mage alone XD

I do not care about pvp nerf on ret they need to buff us in pve by atleast 20%. If you think this conduit was a problem, wait untill divine purpose comes into play with buffed final verdict in 9.0.5.

1 Like

Fire

• [With regional restarts] Pyrokinesis (PvP Talent) reduces Combustion’s cooldown by 3 seconds (was 5 seconds)

[With regional restarts] Infernal Cascade (Conduit) has its effectiveness reduced by 33% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

[With regional restarts] Triune Ward (Legendary Effect) now provides 50% barrier effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 65%).

Rogue

• [With regional restarts] Reverberation (Kyrian Conduit) effectiveness reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 30%).

• [With regional restarts] Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian Ability) initial damage reduced by 50% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

• Assassination

• [With regional restarts] Nightstalker (Talent) increases damage dealt while Stealth is active by 25% (was 50%).

• Subtlety

• [With regional restarts] Cold Blood (PvP Talent) damage is now properly reduced by effects such as Versatility.

• [With regional restarts] Nightstalker (Talent) increases damage dealt while Stealth or Shadow Dance is active by 8% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 12%).

• [With regional restarts] Shadow Blades now deals an additional 30% damage against enemy players (was 40%).

They sure have tried, though.

1 Like

I dislike it.

Remove rng from it. Blizzard’s idea of fun is just pure rng. If X is rng-based then X is fun mechanic.

There’s so many ways of tweaking this conduit:

• after casting Divine Toll next 3 Judgments are X% more effective (both damage and debuff power)
  • Divine Toll deals X% more damage to primary target and applies 3 stacks of Judgment
  • Divine Toll also triggers Avenging Wrath for X seconds

Just get rid of rng. Rng is only cool in short cooldown spells. Imagine having conduit which causes your LoH to have 5% chance to heal everyone in raid for the same amount. THIS IS JUST STUPID IDEA BLIZZARD, I’M NOT SERIOUS, DO NOT IMPLEMENT THIS!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.