RIP Hordes of Noggenfogger

May Sylvanas Windrunner, the Banshee Queen of the Forsaken, and the Watchers of Darnassus forgive us for our sins this unholy Sunday of the Full Moon.

I did warn you. I did tell you there would be no second warning. I did tell you I would bring all of you to the King’s justice in Stormwind – or justice by the hands of my infamous guild.

I informed you how your actions in Stranglethorn Vale, Hillsbrads Foothills and Tanaris would NOT go by unnoticed. Yesterday, you all felt Wrath of Justice by the hands of Snøstorm.

None of you motherless descendants of Thrall and Vol’Jin ever stood a chance to the cold, Alliance Regal steel. All of you hordes in Crossroads, the Yeti Cave, Tarren Mill and Stranglethorn Vale looked like headless Defias bandits running around gasping for space on the fields, while we tore down every single one of you.

We had set up Frost Trap-patrols with Track Humanoids tracking system with vicious feral cats with dash speed abilities around the graveyards, so none of you could resurrect without getting slayed the instant you were brought back to life.

Gato, my beloved tiger, could smell the fear of your naysayers and weaklings, and directed us exactly towards where your high-level officers were hiding out… sacrificing their own low level allies to fight their battle.

You all looked like the proper trash we expected you to be. No battle formations, no leadership, no unity. We ran you over, once and for all. And you all folded like beach chairs at Turtle Beach.

There is one heroic Warrior of the Horde who shall be crowned the interim King, in the eyes of the Alliance. Only one of you had the courage and pride to fight back, and he did so with violent fury.

This person’s name shall be spoken out with , and his name is GordonB of The Crossroads.

He never stood a chance in his Berserker’s Helm and Herod’s shoulder. But he still came back with a vengeance, fearlessly charging our officers and captains as if his heart and soul ordered him to.

You should all start your easy clap right about now. He saved some face for all of you.

Until the day you avenge the The Unholy Sunday… you will find out why I’m called the Master of Pets.

Next time I order you humanoids to go get me Wild Hog steaks at the Auction House, you go before I must remind you what happened at the Full Moon of September of 2019 in the Common Era.

For The Alliance. Never Forget.

9 Likes

none of this happened, go to sleep. propaganda

FOR THE HORDE

2 Likes

I was prepared for naysayers like you.

We have screenshots and videos of the whole thing.

Ask around in chat. This definitely happened.

If you wish, we can battle it out in single combat. You pick the weapons, I pick the location.

My choice of battle ground is the Tanaris desert. Next to the spawn of Caliph Scorpidsting

1 Like

It was a glorious day of battle indeed. We await your puny attempt of retribution with great excitement.

-Dono

2 Likes

I challenged you to a duel both in IF and STV and you did not show. The horde has won until the first of January 2020

4 Likes

The thousand silent horde souls from yesterdays great battle indicate otherwise, young Orc. However, I do respect your lust for battle. May you ride with GordonB in the next great battle. Sadly, I’m afraid you will suffer the same fait as he did.

1 Like

The weak does not represent the might of the horde.

1 Like

Sir. Take no offense. But you are level 26 warlock. I don’t even have to dismount before Gato is done with you and your cloth armor. And that blue thing you call a minion is annoying, at most. You two are a depressing duo.

1 Like

You got my level wrong, you got my minions wrong and you got my mental health wrong. Clearly signs of Alliance behaviour, wrong all over the place. You pet will be feared away and my minion will charm you until your pet is long gone and dismissed because we do not hunt animals, we hunt enemies. Then you will run around in fear until the agonizing pain is over.

1 Like

This was truly a day to remember. From the barren wastelands of Kalimdor, to the mighty hills of Eastern Kingdoms, the Horde fell to our blades. For the Alliance!

“I now believe as you do, that peace is the noblest aspiration. But to preserve it, you must be willing to fight!”

5 Likes