Rip my MMr and raiting

Thats new for me soloq i got 4-2 and gain 40 raiting alrdy saw the end screen my new gaint raiting, and i was in a rush too leave, the city was loading and i altF4 a sec bevor it was done, instead having 2040cr and a high mmr i am at 1980

Checkt my raiting a bit later when i came back what a bhurt

(Should i open a ticket?)

Its count as a leave GG haha, just wont too inform you dont altf4 eaven wenn soloq is finish

you can save your time they will never refund your rating

1 Like

^This.
The AI isn’t good enough to help you with that.

2 Likes

That doesn’t make sense though. If it counted as you leaving, it should have given you -150 cr though. Also rating gains are applied as soon as the lobby finishes and the end screen shows up, not after you leave arena.

1 Like

I thought so, +2week respond time for an AI answer that wont help

@the guy with the numbers it could be a+50 something and i am rly confused too why its -80 then and not the typical -150

Even if you get a human response, your ratings and MMR cannot be adjusted by Game Masters.

2 seasons ago I lost -150 for “leaving” because Bnet authenticator kicked me out of the match and didn’t let me log back in until I had to restart Bnet and authorize multiple times (it bugged out). I just accepted it as a fact, as annoying as it is.

Sometimes annoying things happen and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Yeah i am alrdy over it, sh happens
But the game alrdy calculate my raiting and gave me points on the endscreen, i wonder if the other player in my lobby also got different raiting all 6 rounds where played out