Rise of Azshara - SPEC CHOICE

Hi all,

I would like to ask my SI:7 co-members about choosing the spec for the new raid. Does anyone know if the fights are more based on Single Target, or AOE?

Caution: Please don’t come with answers like: “play what you enjoy; play what you like; chose what makes you happy” etc… because the only thing that i enjoy, like, or makes me happy is when im topping the DPS METER. :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Its most likely that Assa will rain supreme in terms of rogue spec choice. Unless outlaw or Sub suddenly do -HUGE- amounts of Single target damage, assa will still be king of rogue spec choice for raiding.

2 Likes

Assass for 1-3 targets, outlaw for 4+ targets. That’s the whole point of each spec. And has been for well over a year. The nerf to wits for outlaw, and essences won’t change that. Assass is still really good at raids and PvP. Outlaw is king for keys and raid bosses with lots of adds.

1 Like

Unless they add some groundbreaking azerite for subtility, Assasination will be the favored go-to specialization for single target.

While it will not be as good in mythic+, it will still be very competitive on 2-3 add pulls.

And last but not least until you get the bosses dialed down, the dots of an Assassin will still be ticking when you need to detach from the boss due to mechanics.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.