Ritual of Doom

How can i do this when i cannot find 2 other same faction locks to help out ?

Blizz , if you don’t wanna change how the game was , then make the artifact skin drop from another source ???

Completely true. And even if you get two people to do it, the drop rate isn’t high: found two other locks that wanted to do it by sheer luck, and none of us got it to drop.

They should drop the extra people requirement, our drastically increase the drop.

In any case, as an alternative, get the affliction one, and then the tints: you will unblock the tinted versions for the other specs too.

Yes but sadly you will only unlock 3/4 colors , the first one will only be unlocked when you only do the ROD quest and be lucky enough to get the item to drop

Do none of your friends have warlocks that might be able to help you out? I’ve helped several friends do theirs this way.

All my friends QUIT after the sad state of BFA , i am the only one left , and tbh if it was not for my investment in this game with time and achievements i would have left too

When you want to do it you can hit me up on battletag: Wojtasz#21171

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.