Roast the Poster above you >:3 🔥 #1

The title kind of already explains it also I guess keep if on a non flag level, but I trust you all :smiley:

EDIT:
Moved to General from Argent Dawn.

Looks like you are roasting yourself with that silly headpiece of yours.

4 Likes

Tries to make an interesting thread post… only a bored guy can be bothered posting. G o T O R e T a i L … oh wait…

1 Like

I’d roast you, but Sylvanas beat me to it. :deciduous_tree:

18 Likes

You look like a walmart Garrosh

15 Likes

Your race is so bad that they had to literally set you on fire :fire: to make you look good.

5 Likes

You’re the first person that comes to mind when I try to think of a Dragon RPer.

5 Likes

I am sorry, this is going to be a harsh one, but:

You’re a void elf.

10 Likes

Pandaren Death Knight. When the Om Nom Nom becomes cannibalism or something FAR WORSE.

4 Likes

Blood elves are Belfs… Night Elves are Nelfs… so Shaldorei… are Shelfs… ura shelf

8 Likes

What are you supposed to be even ? A Blender head ?
Now that you mention it, it’s useful that vulperas come with the way to exterminate them.

You are a filthy Lordaeronian.

What are you supposed to be even ? A Blender head ?
Now that you mention it, it’s useful that death knights come with the way to exterminate them.

As Sonic would say, you’re too slow !

1 Like

An undead scarlet. Walking irony right there.

I’m glad you have a somewhat valuable tabard, or else I wouldn’t be able to tell you apart from hundred other alliance paladins.

5 Likes

I’m glad you have a somewhat valuable set, or else I wouldn’t be able to tell you apart from hundreds of other Zandalari Trolls–

Wait a minute

7 Likes

Of all the magnificent weapons available on Azeroth…

… you pick two kitchen utensils.

:clown_face:

3 Likes

It was just some dumb mog ok I’m in my RP SET right now…

(Go for Obilot my psyche can’t handle being insulted like that again)

I figured you out. I know why you’re avoiding IC combat while you RP in Stormwind. It’s not that you’re trying to avoid the godemoters, drama and so on. You’re simply aware that you stand no chance against Johny Mceyepatch’s stabbing and smoke-bombing abilities.