Roast the poster above you đŸ”„

You might’ve blinked too hard, your eyes are all red.

I witnessed a pandaren eat a whole village.

You know, us the Shal’dorei can see the disguise? Now get off your fancy fursuit, goblin.

3 Likes

May as well rename your entire race to “Dark Trolls” because after 10,000 years of genetic regression and inbreeding that’s all you are.

Could you please repeat what you have said again? I cannot hear you from up here.

2 Likes

If your dad wasn’t your brother and your mum wasn’t your cousin maybe you would have been born with the ability to hear properly
 Inbreeding often takes it toll on sight, hearing and higher brain functions.

2 Likes

Look who’s talking about inbreeding
 The dwarf, good one

1 Like

What a jungle of a beard you have there, Ixy. Maybe you should rename yourself to Itchy! :laughing:

2 Likes

you look like a drunk bench elf and youre a blond too. :beer:

You look like a pimp who would be better suited trawling round Goldshire

2 Likes

Budget ironman

1 Like

Don’t raise your arms, your shoulder armour will stick together- oh and looks like you borrowed your mom’s bottom dentures. One final thing, please mog your armour, your scrawny ribs are showing

1 Like

Too bored to change my healer to comment for this but

Well what we have here, you telling me i need keep this joke alive. Atleast ask him to go prot spec, now hes just twice useless. What comes about mog oh well
 What you waiting go go you need map or why you still standing there?:black_heart:

Daric, you have a baby face attached to a body of an old man with scoliosis who’s been kept in a refrigerator, pick a side.

1 Like

How loa can you go-a?

5 Likes

Akunda? Ugh
 yet another faceless nobody without an identity, a believer too blind.

Listen to me, we aren’t all Akunda

We are all Twiluna! :laughing:

1 Like

Back in my days, there was only one type of elf. ONE!

5 Likes

goes in microphone volume
maybe if you removed those jewels from your ears you would hear better.
or maybe you drank too much archwine?

Mecha gnome, when a puddle being a threat to your continued existence so you decide to add shorting out in said puddle to your problems.

Truly a gnomish marvel of engineering.

Meh, a fury, the joke writes itself