Roast the poster above you 🔥

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Please keep it flag friendly :grin:

5 Likes

Roast? I rather not eat goat meat :clown_face:

(I messed up. Forgot what Draenei got called back in the day.)

2 Likes

Much as i like beef, id rather not eat a clown- leaves a funny taste in my mouth

Edit - @Clown - Draenei were and still are called space goats…

2 Likes

There’s a figure of speech in Danish that if someone is unnecessarily mad or strict then they have a triangular face. I never, ever imagined it could be taken literally. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Are you Twiluna in disguise, Zymara? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

As for @Ishayo : I don’t say you’re overweight, but when I cast levitate, somehow you’re immune to it :cry:

7 Likes

I still have trauma from my childhood experiences with priests :wink:

2 Likes

I take that as a compliment, Ms. Skin-and-bones.

(On a side note, Pandaren female with levitate and half-moon spectacles on looks HILARIOUS, trust. Imagine an irritated, slightly overweight librarian when you hand in your books late)

2 Likes

You really must attend one of our parties in the Court of Stars I have never met anyone more in need of a mask.

7 Likes

Dunkiee, I don’t wanna say your hair is too red but you look like you ran a marathon in Nazmir and mistaken a Blood Troll ritual for a finish line ribbon.

Edit: I skipped Luna

Lunaera, you look so proud the only way for you to get a date is to get them drunk at one of your parties.

4 Likes

Zandalari Trolls…the race that forgot to evolve. Your entire culture is a parody of an, at best, C+ Marvel movie.

3 Likes

Don’t be sad… Just because you have only the beard growth of your mother.

1 Like

sigh another paladin. what are you gonna do, bubble up while we fighting? be a real man!

1 Like

You’re in desperate need for politicians to pass right-to-repair legislation, aren’t you?

1 Like

I always think a pandaren mage is a stereotype one - an issue with alcohol and food with all those food tables they keep conjuring up

Alagondar, your armor is so robust the Kul Tirans could use you as an anchor for their ships.

3 Likes

Seems you got your mom’s big tooth as a weapon?

1 Like

You’re suppose to ROAST ME, not suggest to HAVE A ROAST WITH ME. Sheesh.

I mean you clearly don’t understand Pandaren culture. Everything you’ve said so far is a compliment.

Can’t tell the difference between a rat and a fox. Sad.

2 Likes

Ishayo, your mog looks like Nicki Minaj could have used you as a prop for her Starships were meant to fly video.

1 Like

Mirrors can’t talk. Luckily for you, they cannot laugh either!

3 Likes

Are those your eyebrows or did you glue a caterpillar on your forehead?

3 Likes