Rogue/412 LF Active guild for Raids & M+

Hello! As the topic says, i’m looking for a home for my Rogue!
I want to find an active and social raiding guild, a guild that have a weekly schedule for raids to attend, and a guild that will do other things outside the raid days, that you can attend to if you are intrested, such as pushing mythic+ for TF gear.

I think that you should always try to improve your character on a regular basis, and not only attend raids and hope for the best, and what is better then running with people that actually know each other, and not have to pug with randoms, who don’t even are intrested in talking english. You know what i mean, Vladimir Putin.

I have mostly played M+ this expansion, and some raiding but not much at all, i got 2 kills in Mythic, on the other hand i got raiding experiance since late vanilla, begining of BC.

Well, i don’t know what more to write, if you need a sneaky one in your team, give me a whisper. Ispoon#2198

Also, I am 27 yrs old and living in Sweden. If that matters to you somehow.
Hope to hear from you!

Note: I’ve healed for most expansions, so got alot of healing experiance and my druid alt is currently sitting at roughly 400 ilvl, perhaps an healing alt add some value, what do i know :slight_smile: See you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.