Rogue: 6/8M (382) LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild

I am a highly dedicated and competitive player who is looking for a new guild to call home.

I’ve had a long raiding career starting properly in Cata where I was a Paladin tank and raid leader for my guild. I have been maining my rogue though since MoP as I absolutely love the class.

My current guild has recently killed Ghuun on mythic but due to issues within the officer and some core members of the raiding team the guild has decided no longer raid. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get my cutting edge before the guild disbanded as our officer was also a rogue and the fight is not melee friends.

During my time raiding in Exception the guild managed to finish realm #1 in tier 21 and realm#2 in Uldir finishing in the top 500 guilds in the world in both tiers.

What I’m looking for:

• A steady guild with a good atmosphere and friendly people.
  • Raiding maximum 3 days per week.
  • Raiding times anywhere between 19:00 -23:30 ST
  • Preferably at least 6/8M
  • For the Horde 100%

What you can expect from me:

• High attendance and commitment
  • Preparation for every raid – consumables, tactics etc
  • Good communication - fluent in English.
  • Some friendly banter

www .warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/shattered-hand/cùtta#

If you’d like me to join your team I’d love to have a chat on Discord to make sure we’re on the same page.

Still looking? We are currently looking for new members. We are a 3/8M guild! Contact me on discord and well have a chat about it! Tyrus#0883

Hey Man. Thanks for the offer but looking for something more around 6/8M

Hi Cutta
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink:

Afternoon,

We are 7/8m currently recruiting for 8.1, if you would like more info contact me on discord to discuss. Night#9630.