Rogue lf for new home

Playing since 0.8.0 beta patch back on 2014 on EU when rogues still had shields. Account on live since february 2015. One of the few ppl in the world with statue of tribute, non stop sub since 2005.Access to alpha and beta since wrath.

Guaranteed access to all future alpha and beta expanions. All cutting edge in game achieved since they implemented them. All previous raids cleared before that. Stopped raiding this expansion on crucible. (I have CE for EP and Nyalotha but not worth mentioning since guilds cleared it long time ago and just joined for a blizz through them). Logs are available from dazar alor and back. Im in search for a new mythic guild with no crazy raiding sheduale for shadowlands to get back in the game and in raiding in general. Been on top 130 to 500 world ranked progressed guilds. Ranks doesnt concern me much as long we can get cutting edge on a good pace. Long standing guilds will be preffered. I value guilds name over my own personal progress.

I dont care if ill be on a a b-team or not be used for all progress till i get back to raiding since im on a break for months now, and i dont mind be bentched till my hands remember the game again.

My scheduale is bit hectic since i have a family dad of two kids but we can figure out the days ill be available. Add me for a talk ill be happy to hear from you.

Ty

envenom@21222

Whoaa, check us out!