Rogue looking for raiding guild

390 rogue looking to join a guild that raids Friday night and possibly a weekend night not to interested in being cutting edge progression but to be able to clear heroic would be ideal haven’t raided much in battle for Azeroth as most of my time was working or looking after my daughter but now I got some free time would love to clear some current raids.

Should of added that I’m maining assassination but I have the gear and Azerite traits for all 3 specs should another be needed.

Hey mate,

We over at Retaliate would absolutely love to have you with us, I believe our goals align pretty nicely, and so do our raid days which is something we don’t find all to often;

We’re a semi-hardcore guild, looking to progress into each raid tier as far as possible, if that means Cutting Edge, so be it, but we won’t be too bothered otherwise.

We raid Fridays and Sundays from 20:00-23:00 server time, outside of it, it’s all about doing m+ and just having a good time.

If that sounds good to you, then please feel free to check out our full recruitment post here [H] <Retaliate> or /w us in-game. :slight_smile:

Thanks, and take care!

Hey, we don’t raid on Friday nights, but if M+ is your bag, we have a decent group who are getting decently competitive and pushing quite high keys in season 2 already.

Check us out at www.digitaldoom.eu

:clap:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.