Rogue - low survivability?

Hi all,

I recently decided to level my rogue, as I needed some refreshment after playing my hunter since the start of DF. I haven’t played my rogue since BfA, and I don’t remember it being so squishy. Just two mobs, and I have to struggle not to die. Is it my spec, is it my gameplay, or do rogues just have low survivability?

My spec is copied and pasted from wowhead. I’m open to suggestions for improvements.

My first suggestion for improvement is not to copy-paste specs but to read your abilities’ tooltips. Spend 6 hours on this if you have to.

2 Likes

Leveling feels borked. As of 64~66 it got rough, where 2 mobs could easily mean my death. As of 67~69 I even struggled with rare quest mobs, it’s absurd. I’m not sure what’s causing it, but my warrior is struggling with this as well.

Feels like I’m permanently 50~100 ilvls behind on gear.

1 Like

lol low survivability rogues are the most broken class in the game atm in PvP if anything they need a nerf

Did you even read what was posted above?

This is from my understanding as you level your stats are reduced this is to make it so close to fully geared characters find upgrades at the higher ends of levels.
What this also means is that new chars or low geared alts from last expansion will struggle at those levels.
(also those rare quest mobs you are technically supposed to have a group for they are often meant to be done as 3 or more people)

This also means we do not need an insane amount of stats on gear at max level for the same % of stats.

That could be, but makes 0 sense. It’s not like a player has close to 400 gear at 69, and it seems the scaling assumes this the later we are in the patch.

I’m talking about campaign mobs, not 3 person rares.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.