Rogue name

Legolasrogue

1 Like

There are no Gm’s so you can call it literally whatever you want. I’ve seen many a name laden with profanity with nothing being done about it.

1 Like

Shankybutterfingers

^^ This name here.

Try mine :slight_smile:

While Game Masters may indeed be mysterious denizens of Azeroth, they aren’t quite that elusive.

And they do appreciate it if you would report any such names when you come across them. Thanks, Tyllanidar!

1 Like

Well, reporting a name on the forums doesn’t work. I reported one 13 days ago and what’s happened?

Nothing. Apparently masking a very bad name for a woman’s private area, using a K instead of a C isn’t against the rules.

Edit: I just reported it again a few times.

Silly me expecting a reply, but we’ll see.

Personally, I’m a huge fan of meme names; such as the one I gave this unused alt.

Answering to such meaningless questions but ignoring layers and transfers threads which are spammed for weeks.
#BlizzardGarbage

1 Like

Because that’s a forum representitive and not one of Blizzard’s programmers. I know this might be hard for you simpletons to understand, but Blizzard’s division is split up into multiple departments.

Forum admins and representitives have no say in what go on in the main company, and don’t know what’s happening with regards to future patches. They’re as much out of the loop as you and me.

Stop being an absolute moron, for once in your life.

6 Likes

All right, thank you for bluepost on the most meaningless topic.

Another idiot.

Let me guess, when you walk into a restaurant and see a person behind the bar serving drinks, you yell “Oi there’s more important things then selling damn beer, my food is late!”?

You don’t do that? Then why are you criticising somebody who’s job it is to interact with people rather than comment on important topics for not commenting on important topics?

3 Likes

What?
10chars.

State yourself clearly.

You don’t think it’s reasonable to complain to the bartender when no waiter is to be found after you paid for your food and never got any food? Atleast the bartender could call for the waiter so you could get the food… It’s like trying to talk to the bartender but all he want to do is tell jokes, but you want your food.

Fine:

Except it’s more like all the bar tender wants to do is serve other people because that’s what he/she is paid for.

In this scenario, these “customers” aren’t asking for the bar tender to find somebody that can assist with their troubles, they’re yelling at the bar tender for not doing somebody else’s job.

These previous two posters are what people in the service industry would call “Karens”.

5 Likes

nonse. try another shot.

Sure, I’ll simplify it so that somebody like you can understand.

Posting on important topics isn’t the job of a forum moderator. Relaying important information isn’t the job of a forum moderator.

Forum moderator’s job is to… Wait for it…

Moderate the forums.

3 Likes

What do you mean “customers”. It’s customers. We are customers. We want customer support but all we get is a bartender telling jokes. We want an actual conversation with Blizzard about serious things like layering etc.

1 Like

And you’re not going to get that by yelling at moderators, you should know that.

1 Like

yet one another victim of Faillizard’s moderators brain wash.
Hate to see that, but you won’t be able see things clearly. Stop trying.