Rogue talent Crackshot doesnt work

crackshot talent doesnt seem to work. Between the eyes retains it’s cooldown which it should remove.

It works for me, Crackshot should work in stealth conditions (SD, Vanish, Stealth), or if you put a point in UhUh, 3 seconds after stealth. But they should maybe put a highlight over Between the Eyes to let players know it’s a Crackshot BtE

I have no idea what that means. but for me it doesnt, it should remove cooldown entirily accoridng to the tooltip, but it doesnt for me. when I use it it immidiately ticks 40+ seconds of cooldown.

You need to be in a stealth* state for it not to incur a cooldown, and that works fine.

• ie; Stealth, Subterfuge, Vanish, Shadow Dance

“it should remove cooldown entirily accoridng to the tooltip”

I doubt you’ve read the entire tooltip. It only works when you use the ability while stealthed.

The tooltip being confusing was one of the first things during PTR feedback and they never bothered fixing it. It can easily be read as not having any cooldown, which would’ve made it much more fun, but sadly it’s just the wording that can be interpreted like that.

crackshot works. you just need to Shadow Dance, or Stealth.

I played my rogue yesterday and today and haven’t had any problems tbh.
Just be sure to track if you’re in Shadow Dance or stealth.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.