Rogue, warrior or mage for main pve only (preferably for future expansions aswell

i am looking for a main for pve and i love all these classes equally. which has historically been best in terms of damage and everything raid related? how does a ranged class compare to a melee in dps in raid environments? i am interested in tanking as a prot warrior aswell, but i dont know if i’ll like tanking raids.

this is my opinion on the classes:

warrior has a soft spot since i have played it since wotlk. but i never seriously raided before, since i was the only one who played. the warrior fantasy and their look was always my favorite. warrior always feels powerfull in every spec, and i truly feel like a badass leader of some sort when playing it .i am just a sucker for doing tons of dmg (ofc i care about the fun i have with a class more but still i love pulling big numbers) and i am not sure i can get those numbers on warrior since they have less dps spec.

the thing i love about rogue is that they have a higher skillcap especially sub. also they are almost good at everything when mastered. the thing that holds me from maining rogue is their look. (it might sound silly but i care about transmogs alot) and also i am scared of being a trash rogue since i never raided.

i love mage because you get a good overview of the battlefield in raids do its less chaotic. all specs are fun and unique. all of them have procs which i enjoy very much too. the only negative is honestly whenever i play mage i dont feel like myself. rogue and warrior feel more like what i would traditionally pick in a game. so mage feels weird even tho their specs are just as fun.

any suggestios with this info?

Looking at all the years of WoW, i think mage has been the most stable in terms of viability. They always had at least one spec that was outstanding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.