Rogues xDD

Most toxic class I have ever played against. How Outlaw rogue avoided all the nerfs so far is beyond any reasonable thinking. Kidney 7 sec. every 20 sec, Disarm, Blind, repeat Kidney 7 sec, CDR is up, okay repeat CC. The toxicity of the Outlaw rogue is beyond normality, if anyone at all, ANYONE PLEASE NERF, FIX DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CLASS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Also the damage LOOOOOOL

23 Likes

They’re fine. - Blizzard PvP underdevelopment team.

3 Likes

Lool underdeveloped people working underdeveloped jobs

4 Likes

Played 11 games, met 7 rogues it’s rly fine i think

2 Likes

Good job people spent an entire season crying about Sepsis rather than the actual abomination.

3 Likes

coming up against any rogue/priest team in 2v2 is an automatic loss for me if they have the slightest clue how to play. same with rogue/mage but this is obviously a bit harder to play

They don’t even need to have a clue as Outlaw. :joy:

when I was taking daily conq bonuses from random I got on game where own team had 5 outlaw and enemy team 4

i was thinking to myself “great its a game with 9 outlaw this is normal” :rofl:

the smallest of them were 20k hp, still growing up, rly small one

Tought this be fitting :rofl:

Tfw I called out Outlaw like week 2 of sets coming online the moment I ran into one with 2p doing 6k+ sustained DPS alongside the standard Outlaw fare only to be met with confusion by Rogues playing Assassination questionmarking whether or not I was exaggerating.

I wasn’t exaggerating. :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.