Rohnin Mythic Recruitment

Rohnin is looking for players to join our mythic team (Team RES)
Although we have 3 raid teams in our guild and there is also room in those teams for players, we are trying to fill out the places we have in our Mythic team.
We raid every Thur/Sun 20:00-23:00 Server time with current progress of 3/8M.
This being said we have a lot of very good players in our team and we want to push to get as much progress as we can. We are able to do this if we can just find a few more players in our team so that we can bench any players not playing upto standards and remove any players that are continuing to not show up or late.

We are also a very social guild so if you also enjoy running M+ or hanging out on discord then this is the place for you to be. We wants what is best for everyone in our guild and we want to be able to focus on supporting and helping each and every player so that they can improve on there gameplay and skills whilst still having fun in the game.

If you are interested or have any questions then feel free to message me in game/mail on Stylerstar or send me a message on discord Stylerstar#6823.

I look forward to hear from you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.