Role-Playing Communities/Channels

So I’ve been away for a while and channels now seem to be a thing of the past, or at least, I can’t find any.

Where’s the role-playing community at on the Alliance side of the fence?

If you’re talking about the social feature named communities, that feature is rather stale. Out of all the ones I have been in I never see any form of communication.

If you’re talking about where the Alliance roleplay community are currently, they sit on a roof and and OOC.

But seriously Cathedral/Stormwind is still your best bet, Duskwood has been dwindling, could try Lakeshire in evenings.

2 Likes

I never even use the channel feature in WoW as its practically useless when we already have Discord to take care of our needs, and its far better too.

1 Like

LFRP is still around but its often subjected to getting messed around with by some rather puerile individuals, such as getting locked.

I’m sure there’s a thread here that’s listing all the communities that are up and running for various rp concepts.

Problem is there is no official oversight on Discord, meaning it’s not the most secure thing to use.

What do you mean by this?

I find discord safe, it all comes down to the user at the end of the day.

Using it for something like WoW means there’s no official blizzard discord, meaning there’s no external moderation or oversight.

There is indeed, unfortunately not yet stickied!

And I guess this is what link previews look like now.

1 Like

Thank you for the responses.

I use Discord but I prefer my gaming to be seamless. It seems rather pointless to bother subscribing to an MMO when you’re going to be primarily talking to the player community outside of the game’s built in chat networks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.