Roleplay Initiative - Suggestion Index and Wishlist

This might be good:

4 Likes

idk if this has been brought up, but it would be cool to have a toy with no cooldown to place down your shaman totems just estetically!

1 Like

Like a “practice mode”? That would be neat for all spells. :nerd_face:

more like:" i can place it but does nothing " kind of thing. just for estetics

1 Like

Still hope they manage implement some of the suggestions and things on everyones wishlist. Even if it doesn’t make it by launch , all the feedback is there.

This is a perfect opportunity to roll yet another RP alt to to just level up the RP character you have never bothered before:

1 Like

On a sidenote, I wanted to thank everyone who participates and keeps the thread alive and pushes it up.
It’s been up since july 2021 and will soon be nearing one and a half years of being consistently near the top of the general forums.
What I hoped for then, I still hope for now and it’s kind of baffling how we still haven’t heard anything back in such a long time considering the continued activity.
Hopefully we can keep it afloat a good while longer and something changes in the future, but a big thank you for the long overadue thread-anniversary anyhow.
Appreciate you all. :heart:

3 Likes

Question to beta testers: how does the levelling work between 50-60 on beta servers? Do we need to level in Chromie time or can we level to 60 on Azeroth and in other expansions by default?

1 Like

i don’t have beta but my friend told me that you can do from 10 to 60 on Chromie time, no longer we will have to face Shadowlands!

3 Likes

Thank you! I wish we could do that by default but at least we don’t have to suffer dragging yet another alt through the Shadowlands.

1 Like

in pre patch this thing will be applyed instantly, so that’s cool too!

1 Like

I have completed the Loremaster at least twice, before and after the Cataclysm and I have just noticed recently that my Kalimdor quests have reset and my achievements greyed out. Has anybody here experienced the same?

I just noticed, it seems like every zone (in retail) now scales to 50! (Which isn’t good for my “I’ll just level to 40, get fast flying, and one-shot my way through leveling my professions” strategy…)

I’m looking forward to when they will scale to 60. I don’t want to level alts in Shadowlands again.

1 Like

Seeing a good few of the changes went live today, the ui updates and such are a good step also for rp to make things look cleaner and more refined without needing to use add-ons for it.
I’d love to see similar and an overhaul to toys and rp items overall as suggested prior because a lot of them seem pretty overlooked and acquisition goes from menial to pretty annoying depending on what you’re looking for.

My current biggest worry remains that rp seems overall overlooked and is only partially benefitting from bigger changes but won’t receive any specific updates/support for the forseeable future, so hopefully that may change once the core updates are all done for launch.
I’d still very much support the idea of a more targeted vendor to slowly roll out rp centric toys/items to add some much requested features, like spell illusions, smaller props, and shapeshifting which are all fairly limited for now.

Also hope that dracthyr will receive some more cosmetic freedom in the future and not be stuck forever with a only a handful of preset armor pieces.

1 Like

A fair few things seem a bit broken right now, scaling for mogfarming is completely whack too right now and a lot harder than it used to in regards to legacy raids and mythic.

Getting a lot of lua errors despite having updated the most common rp addons too but hopefully thatll fix itself in a couple days.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHaHAHaHa, What happent to your icon HARHAHRAHWRHAWRHAWRHAW

1 Like

Apparently blizzard forgot how vulpera look. I’m not even using any head slot item at the moment.
Wouldn’t be the only thing that broke in prepatch o3o

1 Like

It’s not just your race, saw it on a KT as well.

It’s pretty hilarious tbh.

I’ve found some tooltip errors, I reported them. I think they have fixed a few things in the past few days.

1 Like