Roleplay plans on ZT?

Hey roleplayers!

Do any of you plan to play on Zandalar Tribe?
Im back in the game for classic and looking forward for some good old wow-rp!

Any guildplans etc?

Best regards, Vokk

I mostly plan to take my time to level then “retire” patroling night elven zone’s with my max level feral druid killing any horde tresspasser* i find.

I plan to roleplay as an zealot of elune and a firm believer of elven superior over the lesser race’s.

*After killing i will continue my patrol.
I wont corpse camp or actively seek lowbies.
I dont spare them but i wont corpse camp them either.

2 Likes

I’m planning to rp on ZT, though the character will probably go through levelling first, as I’m planning him to be my main. Maybe if I do pitstops here and there I’ll jump into Ironforge or Stormwind and rp, but otherwise I won’t do much rp until probably 40-60

1 Like

Nice! I played in Natures Grasp on Defias back in the days. We did the same patrols!
Kill all once is a good rule to have.

1 Like

I hope there will be some Horde RP there, planning on making an Undead :blush:

1 Like

Some friends of mine are going to make a Warband guild named “The Howling Axe” on ZT, for RP and PvP both. :slight_smile:

And I’m sure there are others too.
I myself probably gonna make a Forsaken Shadow Priest, IC being a Necromancer. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Sounds great! Will look out for The Howling Axe when me and my dwarfs pals from “Dwarven Excavation Co” are prospecting for minerals in “your” territory. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might make an alt or two there but heading to Hydraxian Waterlords myself

As Kump was saying about the Howling Axe, the theme we are aiming for is a dysfunctional warband type, that’s a warband in-name only. That is to say: no real IC leadership, poor morale and hard choices to be made.

Our niche at the start of the journey will be menial peon work, mutiny, discord and disorganization; also last-ditch defense.

The main goal is to have some kind of anchor we can use to allow for an IC interpretation of the common things our characters will end up encounter while leveling, and to help with immersion.

Over time, we’ll evolve our characters and the purpose of the guild depending on the surroundings and what we end up facing.

I’ll be playing as Themrok on Zandalari Tribe.

4 Likes

I plan to be in ZT server but I haven’t decided which class to main ( Alliance this time).
I want to make an elf but they have limited class choice for being vailable on PvP or Raid like hunter, warrior or Priest.
So, I might choose human instead for trying out the dark theme that suits by RP style. “Warlock” ( I wish dk was available as a class choice as well)
Edit: or maybe an elf rogue ( but i don’t like the playstyle)

1 Like

Fantastic plan! May the Howling Axe hit its mark.
I look forward to future conflicts! May the best dwarf win! :wink:

Best regards, DR.Bergenbour chief archaeologist of the Dwarven Excavation Co

1 Like

Hey Vokk,

Were you playing a mage on Defais Brotherhood? High Warlord Vok? Forgive me if I spelled your name wrong. :slight_smile:

I created A Night Elven Druid, I don’t have any huge plans, only a backstory and a something to drive my character.

Haha no Im not Vok. But I think I have got this question 30 times.
I never did meet this Vok everybody is talking about but he sounds great!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.