Roleplaying on other Realms - grouping with friends - phasing

Hey :slight_smile:

Does anyone have experience with this; In case you want to roleplay on another realm for an evening - that can easily be done, when you get invited by your friend, yes? I get phased(?) to her realm, isn´t that so? If we are in the same zone? We tried that earlier, and it has been successful.

But what if she is, say, in Stormwind, and I am in Hyjal, what then? Do we have to be in the same zone, for it to work, or?

Techy techy, phasing, sharding, what else, I am not aware of the restrictions and such right now, especially when it comes to our roleplay servers.

Thank you for any insight shared :butterfly:

you have to be in the same zone to pull your friend. If you go too far friend will be ported back

2 Likes

I was afraid of that - Thank you for your response, Azuriida :slight_smile:

I’d just recommend transferring to RP realms.

I was a pretty hardcore PVE-er for well… 15 years :smiley:

Got into RP very recently, and I am slowly transferring toons over to AD. I can still group with my bnet friends for M+ and normal HC raiding, don’t have time for mythic anyway. Kind of a win win solution IMO…

Unless u raid mythic. Then ur screwed :smiley:

If its for a specific event that is taking place you can always ask the host if he can help you out, events are often done in raidgroups for RW functionality
Otherwise I would suggest partying with the ones youre RPing with to kind of guarantee youre in the same zone

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.