Roll the bones

ok so there is still time to fix roll the bones and i think its a very simple fix. it works exactly the same as the mage talent incanters flow in that its a permanent buff, but every 30 seconds the buff changes. then the additional talents can just add a chance for 2/3 buffs when it rolls. no interaction needed from the player and still the same randomness to it

1 Like

No, we already have the fix, it’s called count the odds, and in dragonflight it seems it will be even better.

The only thing would be, please make it work on all combo point spenders. Rather than just dispatch.

The fix would be removing this bullsh!t ability. If I wanna gamble I can just go to the lottery, thank u blizzard

3 Likes

I personally kinda like it, wish certain buffs were removed though because a measly 10% leech or 4 extra energy regen is literally not worth the gcd you use to press the button, a lot of the time

I think the core issue is, RtB is trying to do too many things. They should remove 2 buffs, and the thing would be easier to balance, while still providing plenty of unpredictability to provide that fun aspect many people enjoy about it.

1 Like

I played combat since Vanilla, I was sad when it changed to Outlaw in Legion, roll the bones was no fun then, it’s no fun in bfa and it’s still no fun in SL. So happy I can not talent into it in DF. The ability is bad, if you like the fun of a 1.67% roll actually determining your max output then you do you, I don’t want this ruining the only specc I actually find fun as a Rogue, but that is my two cents.

1 Like

i dont want so RNG based buffs on my dps calsses i play remove roll of bones it was the worse idea ever

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.