Rolling on Ravencrest? Roll Horde please.

Horde population is in dire need of new and fresh blood!
I am very sorry mr. skeletor but I will gank you

see you soon

Like an idiot enthusiastic person I rolled Horde, without checking the active population prior to my choice.
Can’t even find a guild to join now!
Feels like a holiday when you /who 120 in the evening and get more than 40 ppl …

Where did the horde go? Was it always like this? Why God did I roll horde here? Is there … a guild to join at least? :slight_smile:

I love Ravencrest horde! Now that there are communities it’s even better

At least in Vanilla and WoTLK Horde was very strong, then probably due cataclysmic events it went decline. The guild I was in migrated to another server which was a quite big raiding guild. Sadly the current Horde population situation is a bit uh. Also the earlier free migrations to other servers and to alliance side did not help the Horde which was offered - Don’t know why, unless it is somehow connected to the current investigation of ‘Uldum Discs Myth, Legend and Conspiracy’.

2 YEARS LATER :clown_face:

2 Likes

Any updates on the population imbalance ? Did it even out ?

Well the Scarlet Scourge is getting new Members every day (many from other servers). So we are deeply trying to populate Ravencrest more. In the meantime, if you feel lonely, you can always join us on an Undead alt. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 year later.

EDIT: 2

We are getting older