1 Like

You shut up sir.

3 Likes

comparing druid, the god-tier, to shaman should be a crime :s

2 Likes

I like this man

What have I started :joy:

1 Like

Druids blow all other healers out of the water. Great healing, utility and damage. Can’t be beat, even post nerf.

For those curious:

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/898655.jpg

The game has certain issues with balance.

The method stuff I looked at said that post 8.3 Monk and Paladin could knock Druid off the top. The guy who made the video seems to think Monk will take it from Druid.

Paladin does look like it could be a good contender, I agree that it is likely to be a safe choice as well.

1 Like

But yeah, Balance is borked for 8.3. Heard that some Corrupted god roll procs are worth tens of thousands of DPS.

It’s not so much Balance that is borked, it is the Infinite Stars corruption.

It’s… Well, it’s broken. No two words about it. No idea how it made it out of PTR.

Damn, if I’m not mistaken in the start of the expac everyone ran away from Druids in M+

Hey! Glad you wish to check out Argent Dawn for RP and content! I’d heavily recommend joining the PCU community as it tends to have plenty of good rp events as well as a huge community!

I see you mention dwarf and tauren.

Incase you want to RP a tauren i can recommend hand of conquest! A orc/goblin/troll/tauren grunt guild, Absolutely lovely bunch and enjoyed the events i taken part in with them.

As for dwarf there is the gnome/dwarf guild, Assemblage of Uld. Have not been in this guild myself but rped alongside them and its been great

And feel free to check out the PCU thread as well for other great guilds

4 Likes

Thank you all for the replies. (Even if some of them are druid-shaman wars :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) I hope to see you guys around soon enough!

1 Like

When the druid and shaman fight…paladin wins.

They can get incredibly nasty. I can score 40k dps as a holy pala.

But otherwise, welcome to our server, friend! <3

1 Like

Excluding when they don’t. Which is always.

I doubt you will see me, rogues are hard to spot.

1 Like

Bless up for the plug Zag.

We do indeed have folks who do some RP on the side and a lone full time RP’er (tho he is on break working on paying off his mortgage like a good adult), though no internal guild stuff like events etc.
Can say that we cannot guarantee spots for healers, we somehow drown in them now for PvE stuff.

My suggestion to you OP is figure out what you wanna play, maybe join an RP guild to get a feel for it before diving into a raiding guild :blush:
Some of the RP guilds do raids together and some just have an alt they do content on and others just join pugs team up with guilds.

Anyway welcome to AD I hope you’ll enjoy your stay :wave:

2 Likes

Thank ye… now… where is my :popcorn:?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.