RP backstory - OUTCAST

The great hall of the hellbeard family felt dark and cold that day
skarvalds mother was crying on the corner of the room as the cold hatefull gaze of skarvalds father dargan and his brother fergan fell upon skarvald

skarvald - father i come before you today to…

dargan - i know what you are here to tell me boy i thought this day will never come and that our family would never know such shame

skarvald- father! the times are changing there is a new world out there, the dwarfs are uniting i will follow lady moira on the surface and bring honor to our family and…

dargan - SHUT YOUR MOUTH! the hellbeards for generations brought honor by killing bronzebeard and wildhammer SCUM! and now you dare to stand before me and ask for my permission to JOIN THEM!!

Skarvald - i choose not to be consumed by old hates and grudges father , it’s YOU! who tought me to think on my own not to be a blind follower my decision is final! , and i formally ask for the hellbeard war axe so i can bring honor to our name with it on the surface

dargan’s eyes where boiling with anger , skarvald have never seen his family looking at him as a stranger as if he was not one of them

skarvald - father… brother i am not changing my decision kaz modan needs us the alliance needs us i will NOT! stay here to be some relic of an old hate that no one cares about any more

dargan - RELIC ? thats your final word son ? you wish to break bread with our enemies, mingle with some fair skinned bronzebeard girl and follow that TRAITOR WENCH MOIRA THEN BEGONE FROM MY SIGHT TRAITOR! you won’t get the hellbeard war axe and you won’t carry our name to shame either i DISOWN YOU! BEFORE ALL OUR ANCESTORS YOU ARE NO SON OF MINE LEAVE!!

skarvalds brother gave him a backpack of supplies and said a very cold and distant “goodbye brother”
skarvald slamed the door behind him trying to hold back the tears, this new adventure of his , this new world he was so eager to see has already claimed too much but he would not back down now

if his father denied him his name then he would make a new one on the surface as the tunnel reached it’s end he could see some surface light , a faint smile came to his face .

the end

hello folks first time i write something like this so be gentle also dark iron warrior looking for rp guild thanks for your time :smiley: :smiley:

cool story,i have a dwarf outcast too,if you want to do somthing with it

1 Like

Hello! I dunno if you’re in a guild already, but I believe the most active ones in the Alliance of these realms’, are

• The Botany Band (herbalist/adventure)

• Tower of Krasha (problem solving / item acquiring)

• Refuge of the Lost (dedicated to helping and sheltering refugees / people in need. Prefers individuals that are not too bloodthirsty)

• The Mithril Guard (dwarves; not very visibly active lately, though)

1 Like

hey!the jewelers retreat is active!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.