RP community so unfriendly towards new members?

qft ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Abracadabra :mage:

13 Likes

I believe it is down to who you approach, the impression you make, and your attitude.

There are many great sections of the roleplay community but some turn defensive due to people who claim they are RP’ing while they are basically just trolling.

1 Like

Oh its this guy again

4 Likes

There are a lot of unspoken rules people should abide by in order to get along with others or find a group to fit in with. These rules exist to make things better for us all, such as no meta-gaming, god-emoting, etc etc.

This was you back when you transferred to AD stating that your friends convinced you to move here.

Are all these friends non-RPers too? Did Epoch, a guild that actually has a fair number of RPers, never clue you in on how a roleplay realm works before you transferred and failed to have done so for the past 5-6 months?

9 Likes

Don’t give this guy the time of day, the few times I’ve seen him about he was either ERP’ing or trolling. That and the thread is evidence enough. Thus good sir, dont be surprised when people are unfriendly, they simply don’t want your kind here.

16 Likes

A quick look at this guy’s posting history tells me not to take his posts too seriously.

2 Likes

We see your tail, troll!

well, long story short, I ended up dueling this person, I won fair and square, 1 versus 1, then he tells me he should’ve won and starts attacking me verbally, so im like confused right, so im like “if you should’ve won then go ahead and win” and we rematch and we I win again of course, so he starts harassing and calling me names, telling me idk how to roleplay because no one cares about combat stats? what does that mean even i still dont know.

got few similar stories but yeah you get the point.

I’ve never ERPed in my life lol
not sure where you “see” me

I remember your last thread. Lots of others do too.

Yeah, especially when they make forum threads about how they don’t care that this is a roleplay realm. Are you honestly surprised people don’t want to roleplay with you?

I’ve seen you in SW. Jumping around is “lolling” so yes, that’s what most people think of you in that scenario.

Well, you don’t follow the rules that the majority of roleplayers on this realm agree on. You are the odd one then and need to find others that want to roleplay your way.

Irony. What do you want them to moderate? Force people to roleplay with your weird lolling or what?

Like when you got muted + kicked for trolling rpers? I remember.

Also this isn’t your original character even. So I wonder what happened?

3 Likes

cant remember making thread like this. mind linking it?

congratulations! ask for autograph next time.

there’s a thing called “OOC”, obviously im not gonna be IC 100% of time? not sure what’s so weird about it. my profile says OOC im OOC. surely you should know that much.

which rule exactly?

when did that happen again? :joy:

making up stuff again I see. ill just put you on block list

No, I will just do what every other person on this realm does and put you on /ignore.

OOC = doesn’t give you the right to disrupt others roleplay.

Pretending to be dumb won’t help.

Last time you “went OOC and trolled others”.

This man has to be in denial.

2 Likes

That’s to be expected tbh.

1 Like

Inb4 he pulls the draenei GS excuse of “it’s not me”.

Argent Dawn is super friendly to new members. But not to the OP of this thread for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

This, all you have to do is show common sense really.

1 Like

oh right, yeah.

“The people in Goldshire are more respectful than you” person.

2 Likes

“Nobody wants to roleplay with me…”

https://i.imgur.com/3JP8ogh.png

Yeah, it’s very difficult to figure out why not.

1 Like

For really? Someone should make him a guide on “How to make a character profile.”

add me on discord, we can discuss that and you can help me make a proper profile, idk how to make one so. people hate on my profile but no one helps me make a good one, then they complain it looks bad?XD and somehow believe they’re “friendly” to new players. it doesnt add up

1 Like