RP Event - Greyhold Tournament

Name IC: Sergeant Osbert Hartgard
Name OOC: Hartgard

Skill Level:

• Dueling: Experienced

Guild Name: -

Competitions you are participating in:

• The Dueling

The Dawn and friends alongside the Sons of Silver are cruising amidst the great sea towards the location :heart: Can’t wait to set foot there tommorow

2 Likes

Heads up to all attendants. Sign ups for the duelling are closed as off this moment. Updates on the schedules will soon follow. If you have signed up and are unable to attend for any reason, do let us know as soon as you can please!

Hello everyone! With the Tournament beginning today, we just wanted to share some important information with you, and so we will be uploading a map of the area marked with points of interest. As well as a schedule of the full array of content we have to offer. You’ll be able to choose what you watch and attend.

Full Schedule:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/671087878238896179/697957152345686016/unknown.png

Map of Greyhold:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/671087878238896179/697957318268289034/Map_2.png

Also, so everyone is aware. The Grand Melee matches are cancelled. This decision was made because the schedule was very filled and sign ups for the other competitions were higher than anticipated. This can also be seen in the schedule that was just uploaded.

Darn, looks like I heard about this too late. But is the Jousting and Archery still open? In that case:

Character Name: IC: Zithis Shadowweb
OOC: Zithis

Skill Level: Inexperienced (Archery)

Guild Name: The Azure Claw

• Archery

• (If there would be some opening to participate in the dueling for whatever reason, I’d be there for it, with the skill level Adept)

The Archery and Jousting sign ups are still open! And they will be up to an hour prior to when these competitions begin, when a final sign-up will begin between then and when the competition begins. So no worries, I’ll make sure you’re signed up for the Archery. :slight_smile: Duelling sign ups are unfortunately closed however, due to the massive amount of sign ups we’ve had on that front. But we will sign you and those who express interest, up as a reserve for it incase anyone drops out unexpectedly. Since you’re the first you’ll have first priority. We’ll keep you updated, Zithis!

1 Like

Character Name: IC: Sir Louis Ulf Gjallahad
OOC: Loulftan

Skill Level: Experienced

Guild Name: Decree of the Keepers

• Jousting
  • Duells, (Reserve as I saw its full)
1 Like

Character Name: IC: Juniperr Stites
OOC: Juniperr

• Jousting only

Thank you for hosting us all!

3 Likes

Character Name: IC: Faelenn Silverhawk
OOC: Faelenn

• Archery
1 Like

Character Name: IC:Alicein Wolfwood
OOC:Alíceín

Skill Level: Archery - experienced

Guild Name: The Altari

-Archery
-Duels(reserves)

Announcement to all: Jousting sign ups have concluded and the Archery sign ups are filled, however we are signing up people for the Archery and Dueling as a reserve still incase anyone drops out. So if you want to sign up in that capacity, feel free to do so for the Archery and Dueling.

Character Name: IC: Kaldari Netharn
OOC: Kaldari

Skill Level: Inexperienced

• Archery (Reserve, downright forgot to sign up until now.)

Character Name:
IC: Lady Thalaine Silveroak Kol’thar
OOC: Thalaine(Koltharl for duel)
Skill Level: Experienced Race, Adept Duelling.
Guild Name: The Bayerleyn Retinue
Competitions you are participating in Race, Duel(reserves)

Update on the duelling: In order to accomodate all the sign ups we’ve had, we’ll need to have a few qualifier matches. The people chosen for these qualifier matches have been done so randomly, by using a randomizer. We felt this was the fairest way to do so. This is an important measure in making sure the duellings work schedule wise an everyone can still participate. Make sure you are aware of this information if you signed up for the duels, and share it with those you know have! Duelling Schedule: https://tinyurl.com/rdoe3nm

1 Like

Kump you are a hero. I am not on the forums that often. Thank you for showing me the way and lending a hand! <3

1 Like

It was a great experience to be Tourneying with all who were there! And I and the Organisers are very happy to hear that so many people seem to have enjoyed themselves during this event. We will definitely be doing it again in the future. For all those who still haven’t had enough tourneying, I suggest you check out this server event, it looks very promising and some of the people who work on it lended us a hand here and there. Go check it out!: [H/A-RP] The Grand World Tournament 🏆 [May 27th-31st]

1 Like

I can say for a fact, we have never enjoyed RP the way we did with interactions at Greyhold. It’s neck on neck with the Swamp Campaign we attended.
We are greatly looking forward to serve again keeping Greyhold safe and sound! And to make sure no one gets a boo boo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.