RP Guild for Horde

Does anybody know an active Guild where the focus lies mainly on RP and welcomes players, that are not new to the game but new to RP? And it has to be Horde

1 Like

There’s lots of guilds advertised here on the forums. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that I’m sure if you explained to them that you’re a new roleplayer they’d be more than happy to take you in and show you the ropes. Despite the odd forum/server drama most of the people on AD are rather pleasant and patient with everyone else. Take a gander and see what strikes your fancy!

1 Like

Frozen Paw Clan tend to be quite helpful towards newcomers within roleplay, as well as providing a fun and interactive experience from my time with them. If they’re in-game, try giving Rogmasha a poke!

2 Likes

Hello friend!

I’d ask first, that what kind of RP guild you have in mind? Since there are many types of. :slight_smile:
For example, specific to any race (or some races?) Since the char you posted on isn’t from AD, so wanted to ensure if it’s troll. And aside all, shall it be:
Military guild?
Mercenary guild?
Adventure?
Clan? Order?
Or any other theme you’re interested! There are many good guilds here on AD. :slight_smile:

And also, the In Character faction? Since you can Roleplay as something separate from Alliance and Horde. For example an Old god worshipper. :slight_smile:
Also would be good if you tell us a bit about your char, so the recommendation can be better. :wink:

Just tell us more about your interest, and we’ll try to recommend the right one to you. :smile:

1 Like

Go to rp hub, then rp your way into a guild.

There’s a wide array of guilds to look at.

I’ll link a few of my favourites.

(Forsaken RP) The Rotgarde

(Grunt RP) Hand of Conquest

(Zandalari RP) Painted Shields

(GAAANG RP) Grim Gest

(Elf RP) Highblood Myrmidons

Hope this helps you choose. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

New huh? Let’s just make you aware of one rule. Whenever you see Lawson, whisper him happy birthday.

3 Likes

Word has it he is in fact a gnome ic.

1 Like

+1 for Highblood Myrmidons! We out here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.