RP guild suggestion

Hello!
As the title says, I’m looking for a guild to call home on Argent Dawn, Alliance side.
I used to roleplay a bit many years ago, but then I switched servers to play with friends, now back I am.
I’m looking for nice people, relaxed guild chat, and people that give constructive criticism if or when I mess something up.

So far I encountered people from The Templars and from The Eternal Leaf that seemed nice, if someone could tell me about them I’d be grateful!

Oh, and I do not want to go anywhere near Goldshire.

Have a nice day/evening!

2 Likes

I can thoroughly recommend the Circle of Ash ([A-RP] The Circle of Ash 🐍) for night elf RP if that’s what you’re interested in. We’re usually out and about in the world and the GM is exceptional in promoting character development and stories for individual characters and the areas they’re interested in. They’re also always happy to help with lore and any hiccups, I’d definitely give it a read if that sort of RP is your thing (research/adventure/night elf/druid RP).

2 Likes

What sort of RP are you looking to do? The server is filled to brim with different and fun RP guild concepts.

1 Like

If looking for something broad, community vibes where members have different roles and not everyone has to be a combattant to thrive I can advise seeking out House Westland! They don’t have a forum post but they do have a pretty epic Argent Archives :relaxed:

If you’re after a lovely OOC environment and want to do a rather diverse range of Undead/Forsaken RP, I would recommend the Forlorn Order: [H-RP] The Forlorn Order

There’s also the Requiem of Sorrow who are (I believe) more military focused, plus the magnificent Hand of Agony, as well as the sinister and deeply evil Rotgarde and Grim Gest if you ever feel like becoming a villain.

(But the right choice is the Forlorn Order.) Have fun wherever you end up!

Firstly, welcome home.

Secondly, what type of guild would you be interested in? Argent Dawn has a huge variety of guilds, all with brilliant people there to welcome you home.

Thank you everyone for the replies!
To be honest, I’m not sure what I’m looking for, as weird as it sounds.
I certainly don’t want to roleplay as someone’s pawn, being allowed to only RP the way that person wants. I also want a mixed-race guild, a guild that doesn’t hate any race (of its faction at least). And no dark scheming.

You’re not sure what you’re looking for, but want a mixed guild, who has no darker motives and doesn’t dislike its own faction on Alliance.
You seem sure!

I think you may be better off wandering around in game and speaking to various guilds than looking here on the forums. Actually doing some RP towards meeting people may help you settle into a vibe with people and then you may want to join them.

There’s an awful lot of choice still in those criteria. You may have an easier time picking and engaging in RP by narrowing it even more down. Ask yourself, do I want a guild that is more neutral, fiercely pro-faction or something more inbetween? And do you favour to RP as an adventurer or do you want something more militant like a soldier or a mercenary?

1 Like

I think the guild Wayward Flock (they have a page on Argentarchives) might be something you are looking for. They’re a mixed race adventuring guild and neutral, cooperating with some similarly minded Horde guilds from my understanding.

The Wayfarer Association ([A-RP] The Wayfarer Association - Adventure with Friends) has a similar touch, I believe, but they may not be neutral.

The Crystal Path ([A RP] The Crystal Path – Year 3 (Champions of Azeroth RP)) is a bit more “organised” adventuring, I think and power levels within may be higher than the guilds I mentioned above (I’m not 100% sure, though).

Generally I would recommend scouring through argentarchives. There’s a lot of guilds on there that fit your criteria, I believe.

Sunnyglade Ratters might be of interest. Alliance loyal, but adventuring mercs and they are mixed race too.

We’ve done a few events with them and it’s been loads of fun.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.