Rp hubs and RP spots

Hello there Waterlords!

I want to start slowly getting into RP and start meeting and interacting with other RPers on the server, perhaps also join some RP oriented guild but make natural progression into it rather than randomly appearing out of nowhere. So my question is where may be good RP hubs to bump into rpers? Are there any to begin with? Where do you think may be best spot to hunt for RP? I rolled on Horde side, so asking for Horde hubs. :slight_smile: I strugle to find any rp in the open world, not sure if it is because of layering or other reasons but I would like to start getting involved in RPs.

The guild I’m in is centred around Tarren Mill (big surprise), and while it’s still early days, the goal is to make the town come alive… or to raise it to a state of Undeath, perhaps.

Other than that, I’ve only been in Tirisfall and Silverpine, and between the two zones I’ve seen the most RP/people flagged for RP with addons in Brill.

1 Like

Similarly to Tarren Mill, the Frostwolf Legion is located yet in Orgrimmar, but will relocate to their Alterac home eventually, and be part of the Lordaeron / Hillsbrad RP Hub. At least it looks as if it’s gonna be one, since there’s quite the focus of rp guilds on Southshore, Hillsbrad and Lordaeron in general (Tarren Mill, Frostwolf Legion, Southshore, the 2 scarlet guilds, etc).

As to current hubs, there aren’t really any established, but with TRP3 you can search for others with the addon on the map to see where Rpers are, and so far I guess I had the most interaction around Orgrimmar and the Barrens.

2 Likes