[RP Idea] Draenei Consilium

Hello there!

The idea itself is not fresh by all means yet I believe it is a good time to bring it up from its slumber once more. With the release of Shadowlands, many players will bring RP back to its life and thus we all will prosper with activity.

Hence stands an opportunity to form a Draenei Consilium amongst the Draenei guilds.

Why?
Well, first of all, it brings more social RP into play.
Secondly, a good opportunity to organize cross-guild RP event behind the curtains.
Third and final - to increase and spread Draenei culture and influence amongst the others.

How?
Once per month, Draenei guilds gather at the so said Consilium to discuss latest events amongst the Draenei community and develop future plans where guilds can help each other whenever it is needed.

To keep text traffic to a readable degree, only GMs and up to 2 Officers per guild can attend to such a Consilium.

For OOC purposes (To help organize events, etc), a Discord Server can be made with only GMs and Officers per guild having access to.

Of course, this is merely a draft and interest-check. Details about the Consilium can be adjusted if its going to happen. Thank you lot for taking your time to read it.

P.S - If this idea already exists and is in use by the Draenei Community, my apologies in advance, as this somehow managed to elude my sight then.

1 Like

I think it sounds like a good idea, I don’t see the harm and encourages RP which we all want anyways :slight_smile:

If I start RPing my Draenei in SLs I will swing by. I hope more people are interested, as I think it’s a good idea.

1 Like

Think you’re shooting yourself in the foot by making this a rule pre-emptively rather than reactively. You want people to actually go to these things and feel like they have value for their characters.

1 Like

A good point.

It also would stop individuals coming by, I think a forum more like the way the NEs run it might be a better option to include people and thus promoting more RP.

There’s already quite a few Draenei-events held by the larger Draenei community. See the “gathering of light” forum threads.

There is already an event such as this:

Also, there is a more social event which is held on a bi-weekly basis:

Think it is rather redundant to hold another gathering of Draenei when there is already one being held on a regular basis.

1 Like

Indeed, have a look at the Hour of Light section of the Draenei Discord - Vyluun is always including room for announcements of guild plots and cooperations where interested. It’s not exclusive to guild leaders only, but I think that’s a good thing, since there are many unguilded Draenei players who would be otherwise excluded if only discussed by guild representatives.

If you want to coordinate with the other Draenei guilds, might be better if you contact the GLs directly? To my knowledge it’s only 3 atm (Shaur, OoO and Sons of Silver with a Draenei unit).

As for the Discord, the current Draenei one is a good community platform- if you feel you need a GL-only section maybe poke one of us mods and we can set that up for GLs and officers only?

3 Likes

My apologies for late response, was pre-occupied a bit there!

Thank you very much for all yours answers. :slight_smile:

silly Tauren Draenei shoot themselves in the hoof XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.