(RP-PVP campaign) Silverpine Offensive 27.03. SIGNUPS CLOSED!

Segtillis Arowik

Individual

(Will work along side attending guilds as a +1 If they require an extra head to boss about.)

3 Likes

Segtillis, if you could please contact me around 20.00 tonight on Alliance side, i’ll be on Wilcox so i can set you up on Discord.

Hesitant attempt to balance out the scales here! :wink: I’ll have to talk with some of our buddies about adding more Horde signups.

Guild name: The Frozen Paw Clan
Guild leader: Rogmasha
Faction: Horde
Amount of people: 10-15
About the guild: Thrall’s Horde-oriented clan, fighting to protect the homes of their fellow Horde.
Signing up for: restricted

15 Likes

Was about time, haha. Glad to see you signing up Rog.

That’s a lie. It’s BORVIN vs RODERCIK TILLMAN. He is MY arch rival :dagger:

You could also say he’s being a good sport and making a go of it. I find RP PvP is rather boring when you can march from Gilneas to Tirisfall unperturbed by the mild annoyance that is the Horde armed forces.

Guild name: Stormwind Investigations (+ friends)
Guild leader: Juniperr
Faction: Alliance
Amount of people: ( approx ) 10
About the guild: ( short description ) Intel, supplies, medical
Signing up for: ( restricted or unrestricted PvP ) Restricted

If you need a volunteer to help OCly with organisation etc, please get in touch. Happy to support the organisers however I can which includes DMing either faction on PVE days.

1 Like

Name: House Briarcliff
Guild Master: Kalious
Amount of people: 3-6 approx
About: Aiding in the alliance war effort when we can. Helping in supply routes and shipping.
Signing up for: Restricted RP PVP

1 Like

While this looks tempting, I think we can all say for sure the numbers are well out of control already,

I’d be happy to get my own guild signed up (and convince some others) on the condition that you set a HARD limit on battle numbers being 40 a side (one raid each), so that balance/fairness is guaranteed.

19 Likes

Very much in agreement on this it would make splitting up numbers across objective much better

1 Like

You should be glad to welcome more Alliance soldiers.

8 Likes

Guild name: “The Sin Zaram” (Blood Blade)
Guild leader: Tharandor Val’alor (TarandĂČr) Officer: Silisra Lightguard (SniĂ­ps)
Faction: Horde
Amount of people: 4 - 8
About the guild: A Elite Commando unit under the Spire and Magisterium deployed to hinder the advancements of the Alliance forces into Silverpine and closer to Quel’thalas.
Signing up for: Restricted and Unrestricted, does not really matter for the lot.

Numbers care for nothing! We shall fight a hundred to one if we have to!

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Guild name: 7th Legion Commandos
Guild leader: Arthedun
Amount of people: 8-12
About the guild: Covert Operations / Raids
Signing up for: Restricted PVP

2 Likes

There is a lot of deleted comments on this post :thinking:

1 Like

Guild Name: The First Escadrille of Quel’danas, his Regencies finest, the ‘Sun Hawks’

Guild Leader:Wing Commander Brigante Summerisle, Officer:Flight Lieutenant Yasmyr Starglow.
Faction: Horde.
Amount of People: ehh, around 8?
About the Guild: Aerial Cavalry (Though we do ground scrapping as well)
Signing up for: Mostly Restricted RpPvP, but also fighting Asheton’s aerial ruffians as well. (We can largely entertain ourselves at events so are quite non labour intensive for campaign organisers)

4 Likes

Guild name: The Bloodied Goats
Guild leader: Eisteynn ingame!
Amount of people: 5-14
About the guild: Mercenaries with close ties to the Alliance command.
Signing up for: RP-Pvp and just general RP around the campaign. Even if we do not fit into the campaign we’d like to partake in after hours RP-pvp!

Hey man I have the OOC name Tharandor if you want it =)

1 Like

Come test your mettle savage human! There can only be one true Roderick! Ti’s I!

Loving the jokes about me so far haha.